Last Updated December 11th, 2019
Collection of Your Information
Information you give us
When you sign up as a “Vendor” or a “Customer” you give us your First and Last name, e-mail address and phone number.
Communications: When you get in contact with our Customer Support Team, we may store additional information that you provide us for example, your name, username, phone number, contents of the message or any attachments, or any other information that you provide us.
- Analytics providers that help us improve how users utilize the site. Visitor information is collected in an anonymous form;
- Our payment processing provider, PayPal, uses your payment information to help ensure a secure transaction from buy to seller;
- In response to a request for information in accordance with or required by applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- Sharing information between buyer and seller, the buyer will be shared with the username of the seller. Addresses, names and phone number remain confidential;
- Cloutor may share you information while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control though a merger, restructuring or sale of assets;
- When ever you consent to sharing.
Use of your Personal Information
When Cloutor collects your personal information, Cloutor may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information for the following purposes:
- Provide, improve, expand and promote the Cloutor Platform;
- Complete your transactions;
- Communicate with you either direct or through a third party for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Analyze how the Cloutor Community uses the Cloutor Marketplace;
- Provide you with customer support;
- To customize users experience on the site;
- To take steps into entering a contract between you and Cloutor to carry out obligations put forth on both sides;
- To detect, investigate and prevent fraud, breach of contract and any other illegal activity;
- For any other purpose to which you consent;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of the Service
We utilize Google Analytics as our web analytics vendor. They use first party cookies to collect standard Internet information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. This information is used to evaluate how users use our website. Google Analytics compiles statistical reports on the activity on cloutor.io.
Most Web Browsers automatically accept cookies by default.
We use proper security measures to keep your Personal Information from being stolen, misused or tampered with.
Vendor/ Customer Information
At anytime, you can choose to update, correct or delete any or all account information form the settings tab on the Vendor Dashboard.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default. If you would prefer for your computer to remove or reject accepting Cloutor’s cookies, you can usually set your Internet browser to do so.
You can choose to unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails by messaging us through the Contact Us tab on the top banner. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will still send you non-promotional emails that pertain to account changes or any on going business relations.